Monday 28 November 2011

Bohemian Gift Guide


I thought it'd be fun to put together some gift guides based on certain personality and style traits, but I waited a little late in the game! This is still one I already had mocked up so I'll go ahead with it and see what I can't post in the next week or so! If you've got someone in your life that has an Earthy, bohemian style, these might be some rad gifts to give! 

Clockwise from top left: 

If you're looking to make a difference by buying fair trade items, Ten Thousand Villages is a wonderful one-stop shop for apparel, accessories, and home goods sourced from all corners of the world. 

You could also get crafty and make a batch of sugar or salt scrub to give as gifts! It's on my list of things to do!

What would you gift to a boho princess?

No comments:

Post a Comment