Wednesday 30 November 2011

Loft Tour: Twinklelight City

I feel so thankful to live in such a creative space. I get to work somewhere that constantly inspires and surprises me (sometimes those surprises are spiders, but let's overlook that!). We've taken a glorified basement style loft and transformed it into a place we call home. Twinklelights everywhere, because why not right?! Sometimes it almost feels like we live in a planetarium.

I can't wait to have a normal sized hot water heater and a bath tub, but for now I'm happy with our freezing cold concrete floors and "everything is dusty within 15 minutes of wiping it down" home sweet home. It fits our current situation and we're happy to have a roof over our heads.

The lighting is far from ideal so it's almost impossible to get decent photos but these will serve as a little taste of our home. Excuse the random boxes, giant softbox, and plentiful Honeybean shoes... our home is our office and our storage shed! We've got an always-stocked bar, wicker furniture perfect for a garden party, and an antique pink couch that I can't seem to get rid of. (It's kind of like the girls' couch [obviously!] but I'm hoping to have it reupholstered eventually!) Home sweet home, here you have it! xo

Are you decorating for the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment