Saturday 5 November 2011

In An Instant...

(click to see them larger)

Mike and I have been taking a few Instax photos of each other when we take outfit shots. It's always trial and error with the sun. Even if we over or underexpose the image, we roll with it anyway. It kind of makes our collection more fun! Here are three from recent outfit adventures!

The top one is my all time favorite, and the picture is currently my desktop background. He's so cute!

Feeling really inspired lately! Can't wait to share goals, dreams, and current happenings with you all soon! Stay tuned for an official launch date for my e-book! And drop back by in a few hours to check out our first sponsor giveaway for November!

Is an Instax Mini or Wide on your wishlist this holiday season? Check out my 210 vs. Mini 7s review here! Maybe it'll help shed some insight on which to buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment