Monday 28 November 2011

what a weekend!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what a weekend!! I had just the best time with my mom visiting this past week.  I took her to the airport today :( sad face. 

On Thursday (Turkey Day) my mom and I joined some friends for dinner, games, and wine tasting! What a blast we had! We arrived over at the Park's house around 3:00pm and didn't make our way home until 11:30!!! Catch phrase, charades, scattergories, and any other game you can think of,  kept us laughing so hard we were burning off those mashed potato's and stuffing!

It was truly an amazing weekend full of good people and good fun.  I was sad to take my mama to the airport today.... good news, 3 weeks until I see her next!!!

How was your holiday weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment