Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bubbly Tuesday!!!

HAPPY BUBBLY TUESDAY FRIENDS!!
Photobucket

Welcome to November! How is everyone feeling for winter time? It has finally started to cool down a little here in Arizona and I am so so excited for warm clothes, hot chocolate, and fire places.  The first snow fall has seemed to happen for many already this year which means snowboarders are getting their boards dusted off and ponds are starting to freeze over for skating.  AND of course the Canadian in me,  lets watch some hockey!!

So what winter activity are you doing for your Tuesday?! 
I had GREAT feedback from last weeks post about Bubbly Tuesday guest postings.  Sooooo,  I am now accepting posts and once a month we will have a guest "bubble"!! (like that? haha..... guest bubble! I am funny) Email me a post about what you are doing to make your Tuesday Bubbly and of COURSE make sure you have a picture of yourself bowing a bubble! email: classic.bubbly@gmail.com

MAKE SURE YOU LINK UP BELOW! I WANNA SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR YOUR TUESDAY!!!

Hope you enjoy the pictures of me playing in the leaves. I am still act like a 5 year old I know,  but at least my fashion sense has improved right??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
pants, shirt, sweater: forever21
scarf: NYC
boots: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment