Tuesday 31 March 2009

Bunny-on-a-Stick Show 'n Tell Party!


Yep, you read right...we're showing off our Bunnies on a Stick! These little guys have been turning up all over Blogland...so Barb over at Grits and Glamour thought it might be fun to have a Bunny-on-a-Stick Party, so we could show 'em all off. :-)

Now, I didn't get near as creative as some ladies...but I thought my little guy looked pretty cute mixed in with the daisies I purchased recently from Michaels.

A couple even hopped right into the basket on the door from the porch...

To see what everyone is doing with their Pier 1 bunnies, hop on over to Grits and Glamour by clicking HERE!

Thursday is Tablescape Thursday! If you aren't familiar with Tablescape Thursday, click on the Pink TT button/logo over on my sidebar for all the details. Mr. Linky will be available Wednesday evening by 9:00 PM...see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment