Monday 21 November 2011

pillow hunting >>>

Photobucket

my aunt was in town this past weekend, and we went out on saturday and shopped til we dropped. really. it was so much fun!!! well - she is super sweet and took me out to find some throw pillows for my couch, as it only has 2 little guys and looks quite bear.

the color scheme is brown, orange and black. and can i tell you how difficult it is to find cute throw pillows that just 'work' with our current scheme?

we are going to take back our pillows that my aunt bought me after work tonight and grab some plain black or white ones. but... the point of my post is that there are NO cute pillows out in the real world like there are online. it's crazy. it took me about 3 minutes to find all of these pillows... all which would work in my house. but going out to shops around my home is a disaster. but we're going to give it one more shot tonight to find 'the' perfect pillows!!

wish us luck pillow hunting!! ♥

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment