Friday 4 November 2011

Scenes of Scenery


Not going to lie, this was kind of an out there outfit to be poking around town in. Mike and I stopped into GiGi's Cupcakes on Broadway after shooting these photos out on the Natchez Trace and I think the poor cashier's chin about hit the floor. Yea, I'd probably do a double take, too. While I totally love my Jeffrey Campbell Pink Ponyhair Litas, but they're about a smiddddgeee too small. They're a half size smaller than all of my other pairs and my toes definitely feel it! Oh well, that's online shopping for ya!

I decided to pull out an old favorite, this Urban Outfitters dress, and pair it with a lace motorcycle jacket, big belt, and bright tights. Gotta do something a little crazy to stand out from these awesome Autumn colors! The Natchez Trace has some of the most breathtaking scenery in early November. I'd love to get married this time of year but goodness gracious it's so cold every other day! The weather is so so fickle!

I'm getting ready to drive down to Franklin and take my 5 hour ABC class this morning so I can re-up my license (for bartending). Mine has been expired since early June (oops!) and I'm just now getting around to reinstating it. (And to be honest I'm only doing it because the ABC guy came by and saw it was expired... and I'm not allowed to work until I have a new one). Luckily they offer classes around Nashville every day of the week so I get to drive down, watch a bunch of videos, take a silly little test, and pay entirely too much money to keep doing what I'm doing for another 5 years (Heaven help me!). Gotta pay them bills! xo

Here's to hoping you have an awesome start to your weekend!

Urban Outfitters dress
H&M lace moto jacket
Forever 21 belt
HUE tights
Jeffrey Campbell Litas
(^^ Get 20% off your Karmaloop.com order with the code KAELAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment