Friday 11 November 2011

Dark Chocolate Truffle


Mike and I shot these pictures out on the Natchez Trace last week (I think? Week before?). I'm losing all concept of time it seems. Not having a set/work week schedule can do that to ya! I wore this dress for my "23rd birthday" outfit and it hasn't seen the light of day since. Thought it was about time to pull it out of hiding, 7 months later, and show it some love. The third picture is just a silly one of me losing my balance. Mike can't help but take a handful of those each time it happens. 

I really love black and brown together, so this outfit is a fun experiment in dark clothing for me. My black funeral tights are making their way back into my wardrobe so get ready for it! You'll probably be seeing black legs for the next couple of months! ;) 

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?!

Urban Outfitters dress
Target cardigan
Black tights c/o Foot Traffic

No comments:

Post a Comment