Friday 11 November 2011

fur vests with crazy hair

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vest, jeggings: forever21
sweater: esprit
boots: Charlotte Russe
watch: Michael Kors

Happy Friday!!!
GUESS WHAT?! TODAY IS 11/11/11 - LUUUCKY!! MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A WISH AT 11:11!! 

 I am so ready for the weekend, the weather is cool and I am just loving my brand new fur vest! Don't you think it is fabulous? I searched high and low last year for a vest just like this and was unsuccessful until last week when I was browsing through forever21.  I swore I was NOT going to buy anything well maybe something no NOTHING!! Woops, wrong! I found this vest and could not live without!! 

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?! I was reading through a bunch of blogs these past few days and it has been pointed out to me....6 weeks until Christmas? Time is flying! I plan on shopping this weekend.  No not for me, for my family and friends! I will try and start early....maybe? 

Happy Veterans Day! Happy Remembrance Day to my Canadians!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment