Friday 4 November 2011

fairs.

I LOVE love LOVE fairs!!! 
Everything about them.  Maybe it is because I seem to be stuck in a five year olds mind, but everything about rides, junk food, bright lights, and HUGE stuffed animals puts a big smile on my face.  Who has seen The Notebook?! When I go to a fair I like to pretend I am in that movie.  I could definitely settle for being Rachel McAdams! 

Do you ever wonder where all the people who work the fairs aka "carnies" are from? I had never really taken a moment to stop and think about it,  I just thought maybe they were locals?! I dunno.  I started talking to some of the "carnies" and was surprised to know they are from all over the world.  Most I met were South Africans!! how cool?! I want to go work in a foreign country and work on a ferris wheel...... maybe one day! 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for all the love yesterday!!! If you have not already make sure you enter to win the fabulous giveaway from The Pink Ruffle!!!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment