Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Bright Bunch

I'm kind of in love with this Tulle dress. It's bright vintage-inspired print is exactly what this gloomy overcast day needed. I paired it with a camel colored ruffle cardigan and I pinned a vintage enamel clip-on earring to the collar like a brooch. Like a match made in heaven! Burgundy tights kept me warm and added even more color to the outfit. The olive shoes were a last minute touch but I thought it gave it a nice balance of warm and bright. (The shoes are up for grabs in Kaelah's Closet. This was the only time I had worn them but they don't fit me all that great. Womp womp womp! There's a matching yellow pair too!) I snagged this bag during a PLNDR sale a few weeks ago! 

I'm also wearing my new favorite plugs! I ordered these from Omerica Organic a couple of weeks ago and they're perfect! Giant buttons in your ears = a definite conversation starter. I had been scouring the site for months trying to find the perfect new plugs but many of their plugs you have to special request them to be made in my size (1.5"). Luckily these buttons came standard in my size so now they're mine all mine! (You can get 20% off of your Omerica order with the code KAELAH btw! They make awesome presents!) I really want the octopus, anchor, and origami crane!

Currently I'm trying to avoid the seasonal funk everyone seems to go into this time of year. It's gotten me a few times but I'm happy to be eyeball deep in work right now! Knocking things off of my to-do list is one of best feelings ever. I also cut several inches off of my extensions here and I'm trying to go as long as possible between color touch-ups on my hair (you'll have to deal with the cruddy color + roots for a bit!). Wedding plans have been consuming my mind lately so I want to make sure my hair is long and in great condition when October rolls around! 

Tulle (Happy Bunch) dress c/o ModCloth (on sale!)
H&M cardigan
Thrifted belt
Glitz and Glamour necklace c/o Anirtak Jewelry
PLNDR bag
HUE tights
Dollhouse flats (available at Kaelah's Closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment