Thursday 10 November 2011

Things I Love Thursday

And we're back for another hearty edition of TiLT for your lovely week! The #1 thing I've been loving this week is our new routine for in the mornings! It really helps with our productivity and it's such a simple idea. Don't worry, I'll be sharing more about it soon! Here's my list of wonderful!
this watercolor painting 
 this beautiful city and colour print 
(we're seeing him/them next week!)
 this beautiful wedding dress (!!!) 


 this comic is like susannah + i in 2D 
 this smart piece of advice 
 this beautiful photo 
 this would be awesome to see going down the interstate 
 this sweet baby bully! 
 this Toddlers + Tiaras gif.. always 
 this super cute pug 

Other awesome stuff:  I am in love with absolutely everything about this wedding ♥ This yummy herb roll recipe by Beca of Tumbleweeds! Yum-city 3000!  If you strive to make a difference this holiday season by buying 100% fair trade, you absolutely must check out Ten Thousand Villages House of Humble is one of my favorite blogs and I wish we weren't separated from Katie + Reuben by thousands and thousands of miles (and oceans and stuff!)  I've been sort of overly obsessed with Dear Friend lately! It's the absolute sweetest blog and she's a fellow Nashvillian, too! (The illustrations + photography are to die for!)  Elle is offering up Free Shipping on orders over $100! Stationery could be a super fabulous holiday gift!  And last but certainly not least, I finally ordered these bad boys and they shipped out this morning! Wahoo! 

What are you loving this week?

PS; As usual, if you know any of the source links to anything not credited, please let me know! I'd love to source them properly! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment