Saturday 19 November 2011

Instant Replay: Instagram Edition

I am constantly sharing little sneak peeks of my day/life via Instagram, and I forget that side doesn't always make it over here to the blog. They post to my Twitter and Tumblr every time, but I thought it'd be nice to go back through my phone for the past 2 weeks and share things that I've been up to! Here you go! xo

1-4: My new morning routine over the past few weeks. Wake up, make breakfast or venture out for coffee with Mike, write to do lists for ourselves, and start the day off with fresh air and sunshine. 5: Treated myself to my all time favorite perfume from Anthropologie (I always switch back and forth between Oceane and Rose)

1: New Jeffrey Campbells (!!!) 2: Ukulele practice. 3. Learning a sweet song with Mike. 4. Pretty new home things. 5. Yummiest lunch ever.

1. Killing time at work. 2. Peached Whale + Yuengling. 3. Painting my nails. 4. New perfume (smells like grapefruit!) 5. Playing a pretty (heavy!) deer-neh-neer at Guitar Center.


1. GLO teeth whitening device from Sephora. 2. Me playing with my GLO haha! 3. City and Colour on this past Thursday. 4. Lazy Georgia. 5. Lazy Pipkin.


1-5: Silly and sweet pups. Always.

Are you on Instagram? What's your username?! (Mine's just KaelahBee!)

No comments:

Post a Comment