Saturday 26 November 2011

Princess Peach

I snagged this dress from Jen's Shop My Closet sale after I had already ordered one from ModCloth. I ordered a large from MC and it was gigantic when I tried it on. Jen had a medium with the tags still on it (and 1/3 of the price!) so I bought it and returned the first one instead. Well even this one is huge! I'm not sure what's up with this brand's sizing but if you order it, sized down at least one or two sizes if you can!  It's still a super sweet dress and the peach color is divine. I toned it down with my black "funeral tights" and a grey cardi though. It was a really gloomy/rainy day (hence indoor shots) but it was still a fun thing to wear. I picked up these suede loafers from the thrift store one day ($1!) and I've been itching to wear them ever since! The outfit is a little mis-matched but hey, it's what I really wore so whatever! 

Mike and I sat up our Christmas tree last night while listening to the She + Him Christmas record, and today we're hard at work on Honeybean's online shoppe and finishing up some new handmade goodies to stock it with! This girl needs a big ol' pot of coffee and a trip to Hobby Lobby though so I'll leave it at that! Happy Saturday! xo

ModCloth's Morning On Main Street dress via Jen
Forever 21 cardigan
Black tights c/o Foot Traffic
Thrifted suede loafers

No comments:

Post a Comment