Thursday 3 November 2011

Things I Love Thursday


Another week comes and goes. It's been the perfect Autumn weather here in Nashville and today we woke up to rain. I was hoping to enjoy a few more days of sunshine but judging by the forecast this is a one day thing. We're reorganizing our little home sweet home today (and all day yesterday!). I'm expanding my closet and I'm ecstatic! It looks so much better! I know I shared my "closet" area here, and the general idea of this one is the same, but it's just bigger. More on that later! I finally compiled my list of all things wonderful for this week! A hefty majority of them are awesome Halloween costumes... I mean, c'mon... I just have to! 

this wampa pug costume 

 this lichtenstein inspired piece 

 this! NPH + his Peter Pan family (I die!) 

 this ewok baby! (jen's fam was all ewoks!) 

 this UP! duo 

 this WW tribute, garth + wayne!  

 this surfer + sharks family! 

 this KFC + the Colonel costume! 

 this burgertime costume! 

 this unicorn wig! 


Other things that are awesome!: Cleaning our loft top to bottom (woo hoo!)  Almost totally getting "Gotta Have You" by The Weepies on my ukulele  Just when I've saved all of my pennies to finally pre-order these, they sell out except for one pair in a half size too large! Wahhhh!  Thinking of maybe buying these instead... and they're quite a bit cheaper, too! Thoughts?  The feeling of figuring out something that has had you stumped for days (I'm looking at you, DreamWeaver!)  Crunching in the Autumn leaves while surrounded by an array of gorgeous colors (Please stay forever!)

What are you loving this week?

PS; I don't have the original source links for several of these costumes up there! They were floating around Tumblr and I couldn't trace them back to their original owners. If you know who any of them belongs to, please leave a comment below so I can credit properly! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment