Wednesday 25 March 2009

Easter Tablescape, Welcome to the 31st Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday!

Easter is just around the corner so I've been playing in the dishes again... :-)




It was a gorgeous day, the afternoon I put this tablescape together. I had the all the doors to the porch thrown open, and if you click on this pic, you'll see the sheers on the porch billowing in and out in the breezes. Oh, how I love such a day as this!




The only thing I purchased new for this tablescape were the blue bunny plates and the place card holders...




Bunny plates are from HomeGoods...




Dinner Plate is Butler's Pantry, Gourmet by Lenox




I've had these green glasses for years and about a year ago I came across the wine glasses at A Classy Flea for only $2.50 a stem. Don't they look like they were made for each other? :-)




Flatware is Napoleon Bee and is available online through Neiman Marcus.




When I found these "fancy" napkin rings at Macy's, I thought they would be perfect for a bridal shower or a ladies tea. But looking at them now, they sort of make me think of Easter lilies.




You can just see the place card holder over the napkin.




Place card holders came from Hobby Lobby...I filled them with Cadbury mini eggs.




Found these cute Fitz and Floyd Salt/Pepper shakers at Tuesday Morning a couple of months ago.




Miss Bunny stole my heart last Easter when I found her in Marshalls.




She has some gifts for you!




Take a look at her sweet little face.



Don't you just love her? :-)






Remember these narcissus? You may recall, I started them a few weeks ago from bulbs...they filled the room this day with their sweet, sweet scent!




For Foodie Friday, I'm sharing these adorable cookies I found at Big Lots. They were priced $1.00 each, which I thought was very reasonable. When I got to the register, they rang up for only .10 cents each. I purchased all they had left...which were the four you see below:


An egg...




Cute little hatching chick...



A little lamb...



A bunny in overalls with a carrot...

I promise I did not take a bite out of his left foot during the creation of this tablescape. But, don't even ask what happened to all these critters, once I was done taking pics. :-)



Happy Foodie Friday! Doesn't this make you want to go bake cookies from scratch...or...just go shopping at Big Lots! :-)



Bird's eye view...



Hope you enjoyed this little Easter tablescape...



Don't forget to stop by and visit all the wonderful tablescapes posted for this Tablescape Thursday! You are bound to be inspired!





If you are participating in Tablescape Thursday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click on the pink TT logo in my sidebar for detailed instructions.

Please copy and paste the Tablescape Thursday logo button to your computer. Then you can upload it to your side bar and use it in your tablescape post so your visitors will know you are participating.

Please link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch. This is important because it helps those who are visiting your blog, find the other wonderful tablescapes posted on this Tablescape Thursday.

Please do not add your link below, until your tablescape post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs have beautiful tablescapes awaiting your visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment