Sunday 8 March 2009

Changing of the Seasons...A View from the Porch... Welcome to the 8th Metamorphosis Monday!

I am awaiting a metamorphosis. I know it's coming, but I'm afraid I am not waiting very patiently. This past weekend the temps were in the 70's here...oh, what a tease!

I stretched out on the screened-in porch this weekend and looked up...this is what I saw.



I do love this view. It's kind of nice seeing the "bones" of the trees....they really are beautiful against that gorgeous blue sky!



Then my view metamorphosed to this! WUMP...that's the sound of 15 pounds of furry love landing right on top of my tummy! :-)




Now, if I can just be patient one more month, another metamorphosis will take place.



BLUE MONDAY:
I am excited to be participating in Blue Monday!


One of my co-workers shared this priceless pic of her son, Connor, with his new puppy dog. Happy Blue Monday! :-)




Can't wait to see all the great "before and afters" posted for this Met Monday!


Happy Met Monday and Blue Monday! If you are participating in Metamorphosis Monday, please be sure to add your permalink below, and not your general blog address. If you aren't sure how to obtain your permalink or have any questions about using Mr. Linky for this post, just click on the Metamorphosis Monday logo in my sidebar for detailed instructions.

Don't forget to copy and paste the Met Monday logo button to your computer so you can add it to your side bar and your Met Monday post. That way visitors will know that your are participating in Metamorphosis Monday.

Please be sure to link back to the host blog, Between Naps on the Porch, so your fellow bloggers who are participating today, will get lots of visits, as well.

Please do not add your link below until your Met Monday post is actually published to your blog.

The following blogs are participating in this Metamorphosis Monday:

No comments:

Post a Comment