Tuesday 24 March 2009

A Little More Spring Fluffing...

When I posted this pic of my front door, I received several comments and e-mails asking where I bought the white basket and the daisy flowers.



The basket came from a little antique shop on the Marietta Square in Marietta, Georgia, called Willow Antiques, Too.




When there is another decoration or wreath on the front door, like now...




I move the basket of daisies to one of the doors off of my screened-in porch...




The white daisies are so versatile...they look good almost anywhere...




So, why am I telling you this? Because...on Monday, I stopped by Michaels...and look what I found! :-) The cute white pitcher was 40% off and ended up only costing $10.19. The flowers were also on sale at 40% off, which made them $5.99 per bunch. So if you are still looking for the daisies...hurry over to Michaels!




The pitcher has delicate little detailing around the top...hard to see in the photos. I used two bunches of flowers, so the pitcher and flowers all together...were only around $23...not too bad for a cute centerpiece.




Ummm, I'm thinking this might look pretty good in a tablescape...sometime. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment