Tuesday 6 September 2011

Bubbly Tuesday!

Hello, and happy Bubbly Tuesday!! 

As you know from my post yesterday I am not feeling all that well.  I have spend the weekend laying in bed catching up on my favorite seasons of Gossip Girl!! Which for all you GG lovers out there, it starts on September 26th!! 

Thinking about this Tuesday, unfortunately I was unable to get out and take pictures doing anything bubbly.  Trust me you do NOT want to see how I look these past few days.  I was very disappointed in the fact of not having my weekly bubble picture :(  so I have decided to share some my favorite bubbly pictures I found on pinterest.  I will continue laying here watching Gossip Girl and discovering all the amazingness on pinterest!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tell me what you are doing to make your Tuesday Bubbly???? Link up below,  I would just love to see it!
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment