Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pink on Pink on Pink

This outfit sort of started off like a silly joke. Maybe it ended that way, too. I'm not sure yet. I had the desire to wear as much pink as possible, but in a manner that could maybe be pulled off? Ahh, something like that! I really can't stop wearing these maroon tights. (Psst... they're in the next outfit post, too!) Sometimes you really just need to get the worth out of them! Either way, I kind of actually really like this outfit so here it is! 

What can I say about it though? I'll just be as literal as possible! The dress is from AX Paris, the cardigan is an oldie from Target. The purse (with awesome gold zipper detailing!) is a vegan leather bag from Urban Expressions, the tights of course are Foot Traffic and the shoes are thrifted (originally from Target maybe?). All I know is that those shoes were 99 cents and my size. How could I say no?!

I'm trying to be back into the swing of things. Mike put together my desk yesterday and it's awesome! We entertained friends for dinner and crashed out immediately following. Yesterday was also a failed thrifting attempt. I'm heading out in a moment to go thrifting alone in hopes of scoring some bits and bobs! We have so many exciting things up our sleeves. We made some slightly big purchases for Honeybean/Hive + Honey so hopefully they do us well! We still don't have a Grand Opening date or location set but we know we'll be setting up at Oktoberfest in my hometown in mid-October. Totally not our demographic but hopefully there will be some gals from the high school who will come out and support handmade! Happy Wednesday! Wedding Wednesday will be back in full swing next week!!

What are your thoughts? Is it okay to mix this many shades of one color?

Floral dress c/o AX Paris
Belt: thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Bag: Urban Expressions
Tights: c/o Foot Traffic
Shoes: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment