Friday 9 September 2011

Color Obsession: Gold + Glitter

I'm absolutely positively mad about the color Gold currently. I used to always think it was sort of tacky and gaudy, and then one day I looked in the mirror and it was like a great big ol' "UH HELLO KB! YOU are tacky and gaudy! Therefore you should loveeeee the color gold!" And just like that, I did! I go back and forth between favoring gold and silver jewelry (my engagement ring is silver) but if I ever wear a necklace then it's almost always gold. Whatever. My point is: Gold is good! I like it. And I want to share with you a lot of pretty gold things! xo



credits: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

What are some of your favorite gold things?

PS; Are those Miu Miu gold + pink glitter booties and the Kurt Geiger bow flats not the most amazing shoes ever to exist?! I'd wear them always.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm currently away on vacation and this is a scheduled post. All comments will be attended to once I have proper internet or have returned to Nashville Tuesday September 13th. If your comment or question requires a more immediate response, feel free to tweet at me! @kaelahbee! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment