Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wedding Wednesday

My "I do." pinboard on Pinterest has been getting a lot of loving recently. We're down to the wire to nail down a date for our Autumn 2012 wedding and I am so excited! 95% of me doesn't want to wait until next year (I mean, we've been engaged for almost 7 months now!), but the remaining 5% knows that it's the only way to be able to DIY and dream up our perfect day. We're hammering down a bunch of details though and we'll be paying attention to October's weather because so far October is looking a lot nicer in terms of Mother Nature than September! I'm ready to be Mrs. Flynn! Here are lots of pretty things I've recently pinned! xo



chiffon + the perfect pink
the perfect mix of southern + sweet
program + fan
these darling engagement announcements (+ she asked him!)
this lovely seating chart
the perfect floral arrangements
oh so simple wedding rings

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 

Looks like it's time to get out my wedding sketchbook again! I wish all of you could come help me with the DIYs! ;) Wouldn't that be so fun?!

No comments:

Post a Comment