Thursday 15 September 2011

Talk To Me

I so appreciate each and every dear heart who stops by and shares a few moments of their day with me here at BNOTP. In fact, I appreciate you so much, I'd like to know what you enjoy reading when you visit and what you would like to see more of in the future.


I've created a short 9 question survey to learn more about what you want to see/read when you visit BNOTP.    This is your chance to have a say regarding future posts so please take just a moment to share your thoughts anonymously.

You don't have to answer all 9 questions...but please answer as many as you have time to answer. The more information I have, the more I'll understand what you enjoy reading when you visit.

I'll read each survey personally and will take note of all your suggestions and ideas.

Also, I believe the survey is set up so you can take it anonymously, if you prefer.  I don't think it requires a name.

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and suggestions!

Click here to take survey

No comments:

Post a Comment