Thursday 8 September 2011

Things I Love Thursday


By the time you'll be reading this Mike and I will be well on our way to Chicago! So very excited to spend a handful of days with some of our favorite people. Here lately I've really wanted to pinch myself at the sheer fact that I'm constantly surrounded by so many wonderful people. I feel like it's easy to take such a blessing for granted so I'm trying real hard to savor every moment! Hardly a day goes by that we don't spend with Brian and Christina (we love them! They're the new staples to our lives!), and Tuesday I had coffee and the most wonderful conversation with Elle (and then Brian & Christina cooked us dinner haha!). Yesterday I had the chance to hang out with Bryan, one of my very very best (and oldest) childhood friends (and Elle's boyfriend!). By the end of today I'll be giving a great big ol' hug to Susannah and Chris! Eeek! How exciting!

We'll be going to Renegade this weekend so if you see us out and about, come say hi! I'll probably be awkward and hug you but just laugh it off. I can be strange sometimes (read: always). Since we didn't have a TiLT post last week (due to the giveaway) I thought I should make this one extra special and huge! Enjoy!


♥ this wonderfully wise graphic ♥



♥ this hilarious status update ♥


this pretty gathering ♥


♥ this part of the movie always makes me bawl like a baby ♥


♥ this super sweet list ♥


♥ this sweet little hippo ♥


this pretty picture ♥


♥ this spot-on brotip! ♥


♥ this adorable print! the message is wonderful!


♥ this gif of geoff! i miss ace of cakes! ♥


♥ this! this this this! is your heart a puddle yet?! ♥


this makes mike & i want another bully so badly!


♥ this wil always be my favorite movie. ♥


this room! i'd kill for one of those chairs. 5 please! ♥


♥ this super cute video first recommended to me by my mom! ♥

Window shopping and pretty things (most that I probably can't afford, but will fawn over anyway!): Aztec Bootie (have you ever seen a shoe like that?! Amazeballs!) ♥ The awesome Pleyade Ring (Perfect for self defense!) ♥ The most incredible color nail polish I've probably ever seen (So perfect for Autumn!) ♥ These colorblock Litas (they're just so fun!) ♥ This fantastic dress (for day or night!) ♥ 

Offline awesome things: My awesome cat print shoes arrived Tuesday night! ♥ Spending quality time with lots of friends! ♥ Roadtrip (currently happening!) ♥ Hopefully meeting a lot of y'all this weekend (!!!) ♥ Stocking up on the perfect tights for Autumn (on the hunt for the best Mustard, Maroon, Navy and Black tights I can find!) ♥ The mile-high stack of magazines I bought for the road (I limit myself to trashy tabloids only when working out or on road trips! Then I go crazy!) ♥ Reading all of the wonderful emails I've received about being a Honeybean designer! It's kind of incredible! I'll make sure every single one of you gets a reply when I get home from Chicago!

What are you loving this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment