Thursday 22 September 2011

spice it up!

Notice something a little different today??? huh, do ya, do ya??

How wonderful is my new header? I just LOVE it.  I want to thank Cassie from CCY Designs for doing such a wonderful job.  She is seriously the sweetest ever and has such a creative outlook so if you are looking for a blog update go check out her work!! 

You might also notice another little tab on my pages today. Do you see that tab that says SHOP? Yepp you read it right, SHOP!!!  Ask and you shall receive!!!

I have been getting a few emails here and there over the last couple of months asking if my prints were for sale.   At that time I just had my photography packages up but not prints available.  This got me thinking.... hummmm.  So when I attended the vintage market last weekend I decided to get creative.  I LOVE CARDS!! It is a family thing because my mom loves cards as well! Don't you think it feels great when you receive a card in the mail from someone.  I LOVE receiving mail that are not bills! 

Since the market went so successful I decided to put the cards up for sale on the blog. I hope you love them as much as I do!!  Here is a little sneak peak, but make sure you head over HERE to see the shop :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!! One more day and it is Friday.  Get excited!!!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment