Thursday 22 September 2011

chai tea ♥

Photobucket

yesterday on my way to class i stopped by the cafe in the library of UVU for something to drink. i was thinking of possibly a coffee or something of that matter to keep me awake during my 2.5 hour class. looking up at the menu and wanting something cold i thought of an iced coffee and then it hit me.

chai tea latte.

i love chai tea. it is getting close to october and no matter what month of the year it is - chai tea always reminds me of fall especially halloween and thanksgiving. so even though it was insanely hot yesterday i had woke up and put on skinny jeans, boots, a sweater and a scarf. so i think the need for chai tea was enhanced. i just felt fall-ish yesterday.

well i'm here to tell you that i drank that chai tea latte and enjoyed every second of it. i got a tall just because i wasn't sure if i would like it but by the time i was finished, i wanted a few more. it was probably the best chai tea latte that i have ever had. so - in short - if you're near UVU and are craving some chai, my first recommendation would be the UVU library cafe! ♥
Photobucket
<<< click on image for source >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment