Thursday 29 September 2011

Things I Love Thursday



I feel like Thursdays come at warp speed. They're kind of like my Sundays in regard to work. Fridays sneak up on me like a bad cold. Still, it's fun to round up a bunch of pretty things to share with you here on Thursdays. I try to not post too many of them onto my Tumblr, but a few slip through no doubt. I'm an impatient person but anyway, here's this week's installment! xo

♥ this collage of the many faces of amy poehler ♥


this pretty pink ombre hair ♥


this awesome poster. really? what is the difference? ♥


this pretty pretty keyboard decorated with washi tape! ♥


♥ this and all things ron swanson ♥


♥ this very interesting social experiment ♥


this beautiful vintage coat ♥


♥ this beautiful photo ♥


♥ this amazing costume! ♥



♥ this. and all other memes. ♥

Other Awesome Things: The PadMapper app for the iPhone (and padmapper.com!) The perfect website to show apartments/houses for rent via CraigsList but on a map! It's an amazing website if you have a wanderlust heart like me (thanks to Kelli for the tip several months ago!) ♥ Getting Honeybean designer goods in the mail! I can't wait to stock the shoppe full of them! ♥ Making a ton of new hairpieces for Hive + Honey ♥ Having a fire in my heart to make Honeybean a success and to open a brick and mortar ♥ Daydreaming about a quaint town and our little house, a small garden and a backyard for the pups. I can't wait! ♥ Getting my other shin tattooed tomorrow! Then it's on to color!

No window shopping this week! Just way too busy! What are you loving this week, Honeybees?!

As always, if you know the original source for anything not linked, please leave it in a comment below and I'll be so appreciative! I'll link it ASAP! xo


PS; I entered a little contest to win a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer (dreamy!) and all you have to do is click "Vote" (with Twitter or Facebook). It doesn't log into your stuff and do anything funky, I promise. But if you wanna help your girl get better in the kitchen, I'd totally appreciate it! It's a long shot but I've been dreaming of one of these for years! Click HERE if you'd like to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment