Monday 19 September 2011

Music Monday: Aron Wright

This week's Music Monday came from a 9:30am text from Mike while he was on his way to work. I had never heard of Aron Wright before but he assured me it'd be enjoyable (and he was right!). I actually don't know anyone about Aron aside from the fact that he's a fellow Nashville resident and his music reminds me a little bit of Bon Iver mixed with Dallas Green (City and Colour). That was a quick assumption, of course, based on the first two songs I listened to. Probably not relevant after the entire playlist below Either way, I think you'll enjoy! The playlist was borrowed from Aron's website/blog/record label which you can check out HERE! xo




In the woods and singles by aronwright

What do you think? Into it? Was my quick assumption way off base?

No comments:

Post a Comment