Wednesday 14 December 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting....wishlist!!!

Happy Wednesday!

I am linking up again today with The Vintage Apple for our Wednesday pins!

Here is my Christmas wish list for this year!!! wonder if I will get any of it :) Shhhh, hopefully mommy is reading today!

Photobucket
Love Hunter rain boots!!!!! in RED!!
Photobucket
Obsessed with GG!!! I need to add season 4 to my collection
Photobucket
how fabulous is this camera bag? Definitely on wish list!!
Photobucket
cocktail dress for New Years??
Photobucket
Take me to NY!!!!! hopefully my trip is happening in June! Then I can be a gossip girl for real!
Photobucket
love bows!! love this!!!
Photobucket
images via PINTEREST
Ryan Gosling?! I would take him in my stocking wouldn't you?!?!


What is on your wish list for this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment