Tuesday 10 January 2012

Sky + Sea

Think of Me by Rosi Golan on Grooveshark

We're finally home! Back in our home sweet home of Nashville. Yesterday's drive was entirely too long. Lengthened by the fact we stopped at Ikea for an hour and then Indianapolis for 2 or so. Not to mention Mike is a sickly one. He's fighting off a really sore throat, fever, and all over just sickness that he started to feel when we were in Milwaukee on Sunday. I feel it creeping into my throat, too, so I'm trying to keep us all alive! This outfit, much like the last few and following ones, is from about 2 weeks ago. The sun was still out in full force and you could get away with not wearing a heavy coat. I'm not 100% sold on this tweed blazer jacket simply because it's not the right size, but I can't help loving the color combo. It matches really well with my Jeffrey Campbell Wanted shoes in blue velvet! (I also snagged these in black + wine on 80% clearance, but the wine was taken off of my order! Wahh!) I'm excited to pair the black with some easy outfits, too. 

I've been wearing a lot more colorful tights the past week or two, but you'd never know it by these pictures. If I'm not mistaken, this night I headed to Target and just loaded up my car with new tights (Much needed!). I'm loving the green + rust ones, so I'll have to shoot more outfits when we get a chance. Right now I need to get this house cleaned + Mike taken care of. If you're awaiting an email response from me from the past week or so, it's coming! My inbox is overflowing and I have a lot of design work, blog work, and all around correspondence to attend to. Hopefully I can start working on that tonight if I can get Mike feeling a bit better. Have a lovely Tuesday! xo

BeBop dress
Thrifted blazer
Forever 21 belt
Target tights
Jeffrey Campbell Wanted shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment