Thursday 5 January 2012

Things I Love Thursday

By the time you read this we will be well on our way to Chicago to see this rad girl and her dude. And by that I mean this is probably scheduled to post 2 full hours before we manage to get on the road... that's how roadtrips usually go right?! Just us? Eh! We're ecstatic to spend a handful of days back in the suburbs of Chicago with two of our favorite people! We're stoked on Sunday's Milwaukee trip, too! If you're going to be in/around the NW 'burbs of Chicago or Milwaukee, let a girl know! I have a tendency to start blasting invites to internet people by the time we make it through one drink at the Village Inn anyway... Oh the fun times to be had! Here's my list of awesome for this week!

these flyers from "Chris" click HERE for the rest! 
 this pretty pretty illustration 
 this is the most gorgeous crewel piece i've ever seen 
 the most perfect bridal party attire 
 the only thing paris + i have in common 
(only when i go into commission-based retail stores!)
 this
 barney stinson totatlly knows what's up. 
 elizabeth olsen + i have the same uniform. 

 style blogger problems. 
 this sweet husky macro. 
this christmas cat.
 rebekka made this gorgeous desktop calendar (download for free here!). 


Other awesome things: 
// Elycia posted a really cool poster art DIY. I'm in love with how hers turned out and I'd love to give a pastel version a go! 

// Meanz from Koi Story has the cutest tutorial for starburst nails! I love the color combo she chose! Too bad I have tiny nails and am a mess with nail polish!

// Thought Catalog's 20 Resolutions for 20-somethings got a lot of heat for being demeaning but I actually thought it was really light hearted and funny. Guess I felt like I could relate to it! Make your own call ;)

// Elyse's Year In Review is probably one of my favorites. SO many beautiful photos!

// I'm really surprised I don't link every Tiny Buddha article posted here on my TILT posts, because they make up a majority of my Twitter favorites. This one is no exception.

// This is over half a year old and it's been in my bookmarks for that long, but still, I tear up every time I go back and read this post. It's a truly beautiful sentiment for a loved one's birthday.

// Samantha + Emily wrote very kind reviews of my PR + Marketing Ebook... I'm absolutely tickled. You can read each one HERE and HERE! If you're interested in snagging one yourself, feel free!

// I've been coveting a new pair of plugs lately and these Pie ones are too cute to pass up! A few other favorites are the lions, bike, octopus, scooter, and these unicorns! (Save 20% w/ code KAELAH + seriously, get the bloodwood. It's gorgeous!)

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment