Thursday 12 January 2012

winter wonderland wedding

Weddings are a beautiful thing.  love, happiness, family, memories, PHOTOS!!!
Brittany approached me right before I headed up to Canada this winter asking me to photograph her wedding.  She explained it was a small, quant wedding with just immediate family members.  It would be outside on the day after Christmas (Boxing Day!) so fresh snow should be on the ground.  The location: her grandfathers farm. Perfect rustic setting!  I naturally jumped at the opportunity.  Never did I image I would be getting the shots I did.  Brittany is not only gorgeous, her dark hair with her white dress against the snow was absolutely amazing.  Mike looked pretty good himself :) More than good, wouldn't you say?! 
The wedding was beautiful in every way possible.  The romance and love filled the air as Mike & Brittany stood in front of their families and tied the knot. 

Here is a sneak peak for you. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment