Wednesday 4 January 2012

diy pom pom dandelions

marcos and i were over at his brothers' house the other day and i was speaking with his girlfriend, ashley. she was telling me about this blog that she followed and some really cute diy's that she found there. of course i had to look.
she showed me one diy in particular that she was going to be working on. she showed me a diy by black velvet chair; diy pom pom dandelions. and they're just adorable! i immediately fell in love with them and wanted to create some for my desk at work to fill my mismatched bottles.

well - marcos and myself were over at their home last night watching their little kitty, oscar and she had completed some of these little dandelions and put them in a vase by her couch. and they look perfect! so i decided that i would find the originals and share them with you all! enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment