Wednesday 11 January 2012

Wedding Wednesday

It's been a while since I've indulged in a little Wedding Wednesday goodness. You think I'd be bursting at the seams to post about it every week since we're finally putting plans and reservations into motion. But surprisingly enough, I've found myself more reserved about it all. I can't wait to share what's going to be happening on our big day, but at the same time I want to keep a little bit of the magic and mystique for just us. Anywhoo, against my better judgement (only because I have so much to do!), I've spent a little bit of time on Pinterest this morning gathering some sweet inspiration for our October wedding. Maybe some of you will find it useful, too! If nothing else, just something pretty to look at! Enjoy xo



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10
11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16 // 17 

You probably get an idea of where we're headed with our day. Very DIY, rustic + Southern, and emphasis on the delicious sweets and decor. Let's hope it goes as planned! Mike + I had a coffee date last week and spent the entire time just taking down ideas of what we want to do. Our location is hopefully going to be finalized before long and then we can really start making things happen! I wish y'all could all come over for fun craft nights while we prepare! I know I need to get started soon, but I'm holding off to see if we move into a house in the next two months! It's less than 9 months away... woo hoo!

Have you posted your wedding day on your blog? Send me a link! I'd love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment