Friday 6 January 2012

Fortune Cookie Questions


We pulled into Chicago last night around 8pm and we brought "gifts" for Susannah + Chris. I had already asked Susannah to be one of my bridesmaids back when I thought I wasn't going to have a Maid of Honor. For me, MOH isn't a title that should be used to gauge how important a friend is or anything like that. I never wanted my bridesmaids to feel like I liked one of them over the other. All six ladies that I'm going to have in my bridal party are stellar, sweet, funny gals that I'm excited to share that day with. Anyway, I had the idea to ask her (+ Mike ask Chris) via fortune cookie because that's kind of "our thing"... Aquariums and fortune cookies. We have every single fortune saved from when we first started dating. Okay so they're in a box, not really doing anything, but we're determined to figure out something cute to use them for! Anywhoo - Mike's stepmom got us some yummy gourmet fortune cookies for Christmas so I swapped out the fortunes very carefully for ones I made at home. We put them in little mini takeout boxes and had them open them at the end. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

If you aren't following Susannah's blog, you're missing out. We're pretty much the same person. Now it's time for some lunch. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment