Sunday 15 January 2012

Skull Candy


You'll have to excuse the radio silence on this little blog the past few days. Seems like that little sickness Mike had turned out to be a little bit more than serious and he graciously passed it on to me. It hit me like a ton of bricks on my way home from a little coffee date with Maya and not 10 minutes after I was home I was crashed out on the couch in my pjs. I've been here since then, too. Only getting up long enough to take a sad excuse for a shower and to move to the bed. Friday was pretty much the worst day of my life. I haven't been this sick in a long time so it was all I could do to force myself to sleep as much as possible. Needless to say I missed another full weekend of work and that makes me a little less than stoked. Mike has been taking good care of me though, so he's a saint. Popsicles and seasons galore of Weeds and Sons of Anarchy have been keeping me good company. I had a sponsored giveaway that should have gone up yesterday so be on the lookout for that soon. I'm still far from 100% but these photos from a few weeks ago will have to do for now! I'm ready to be back and in action, even if that means taking it easy again today in hopes of making it off the couch by Monday haha

This outfit is a bit of a silly one. This cardigan is one of those cheapo one-size China imports via Ebay. I got it and it smelled of straight chemical factory. A few good washes and it's not so bad, though I realize it's not the most flattering. The dress is the same one I wore for Easter last year, and I can't help but pair it with harder solids like black and metal. The shoes are a new pair of Jeffrey Campbells that I got for Christmas and absolutely love (+ they're currently on sale). They have a very "Ska" style to them but the western style buckles made me swoon. They're so comfortable, too! 

Not much to say around these parts except I can't wait to take a good long shower, put some makeup on and get dressed like normal. In reality that probably means getting dolled up to sit at my computer and churn out some design work. Three days of pjs and sweatshirts really does a number on a girl! Oh -- and I got some incredible new shoes via the mail + our Chicago trip so I can't wait to dress those up, too! Happy Sunday xo

Forever 21 dress
Ebay cardigan
Forever 21 belt
Tights c/o Foot Traffic

PS; I'm now (read: always) accepting sponsors for February and beyond. Book + pay for your spot by the end of the day on the 20th and you get a lil' discount. Feel free to email me about package deals for 3, 4 or 6+ month partnerships. You can check out my traffic + stats (updated 2 weeks ago, so note certain changes) HERE. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment