Friday 6 January 2012

seeing the future

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was talking to a friend who went and saw a psychic over the winter break.  My reaction was....ARE YOU SERIOUS? yes.  dead serious.  my next question....why?? She said she has known people who have seen psychics in the past and have been right on the money.  Everything from how she will die to her past relationships,  so her work environment, even to her family.  Little details that were so accurate that she was shocked.  My friend asked me if I wanted to go.... NO! no way.  I dont want to know what is going to happen,  thats scary.  What if it is not what I want to hear? 

SOOOO my question for you all is; 1.  Have you ever seen a psychic? 2.  Do you believe they can tell the future?

This is all so interesting to me and I want all of your opinions!

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment