Wednesday 7 December 2011

Bristleberry

Another new favorite pair of shoes! These are the Jeffrey Campbell Safety shoes, and they are dreamy! I love the heel so much. I've had these for several weeks now but I've only recently been able to wear them out and about. You'll notice from the photo however that they're about a half size too big. You can never really tell with JC platforms but they're sold out in my size and these luckily aren't as big as they appear. (They're the platform/sister shoe to the Security shoe as shown here!) Again, they're so easy to walk in. People kept commenting asking how I could walk in the Litas or Security shoe, but you really fail to realize just how comfortable and easy to walk in they are until you try them on! I was a skeptic myself, and I ordered my first pair of Litas (only my 2nd pair of JCs) back in July... now I have 10 pairs! That's how much I love them... but I digress! I picked up this cute jacket at a thrift shop a few weeks ago for $2. You might remember the yellow version of it that I have (which I thrifted for $1!). It's the perfect lightweight material for a day like above! 

Last night Mike and I headed down to Franklin to hang out with the newly engaged Elle + Bryan! Two of my most favorite people in the world. We decided to have a game night and it was so much fun. Many rounds of Uno and Clue were played, then we watched Workaholics and we stayed out way later than we're used to. We actually felt like 20-somethings last night! We definitely hope to make it a weekly happening! 

Dress via Speedy Girl
Target tights
Thrifted American Rag jacket

PS; I'm tickled to be Foot Traffic's first official Featured Blogger! You can read my short lil interview here

No comments:

Post a Comment