Friday 16 December 2011

leavin on a jet plane....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jeans. Scarft. Hat: Forever 21
shirt: Nordstrom
sweather: Express
Boots: Charlotte Russe

Ever wonder what to wear on an airplane? It is always difficult to pick the best outfit.  I mean you never know who you are going to meet, run into, and of couse you just always need to look fabulous.  I counted the other day, I have flown 13 times since January first 2011!! I have become very comfortable with airports and plane flights. I used to way over pack, have a carry-on that weighted 25 lbs, two purses, jackets, books, you name it I had it.  I have since learned to dress warm, yet casual, and still look very put together.

Travel safe to everyone else who is flying in the next couple of weeks!!

Happy weekend!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment