Friday 9 December 2011

City and Colour


The Girl by City and Colour on Grooveshark

This is what I wore for our "Friend Fun Times" on Tuesday. Of course it was cold so I had on a wine colored peacoat and I definitely looked something like a peacock. I haven't worn this dress in quite a while (last/only time was here) but I kind of like it with the darker accent colors. 

Last night Mike and I had dinner with our friend Rhonda at Taco Mamacita since she's moving Saturday morning. It was nice to cut everything off for a couple of hours and just chat. She's such a sweet gal! She took in a cat while she was living here in Nashville and unfortunately she can't take it with her so she asked us if we knew anyone who wanted to adopt a cat. If they didn't get her by today then she was going to have to sadly take her to the animal shelter. We offered to bring the sweet kitty home with us until we can find a suitable home for her, simply so she doesn't get put down. Who knows, maybe she'll become a Flynn with no problems! It's looking good that she might already have a forever home but if any of you live in/around Nashville and are looking to adopt a 6 month old, healthy and clean cat, let me know! You can see her picture HERE. We're off to drop off my rental car and pick up another one (oh joy!) as we patiently await my Xterra's new transmission and all that jazz. Hoping to have my car back by Monday... it gets weird driving other cars (but boy oh boy, the gas mileage has been a nice change of pace! How silly of me to buy an SUV!) 

Kristi alerted me that it's bartender appreciation day, so be nice to your servers tonight! ;)

Forever 21 floral derss
Target cardigan
Teal tights c/o Foot Traffic
Vintage flats, thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment