Tuesday 6 December 2011

Bubbly Tuesday!

Happy Bubbly Tuesday!!
Photobucket

How is everyones first week of December coming along?! I hope just festive.  December is that time of year, holiday parties every weekend, gingerbread houses, tress decorations, shopping for that perfect gift, and for those who are lucky playing in the snow!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
jeggings & shirt: forever 21
sweater: Diane Von Furstenberg 
shoes: Charlotte Russe
watch: MK

What am I doing today? Ok let me tell you, and hopefully some of you will have answers for me.  I am attending a holiday party, but not just some holiday party, a pajama party!!! yayyy!!!! I have been obsessed with Christmas pajama's since I was a kid.  Literally got every pj set imaginable as a child and when it came time for Christmas.....oh watch out!! SO my point is,  I HAVE to find the best pj's ever.  I want an adult onesie!!! yessssss with feet any everything.  Where am I going to find that?  I will be on the search all day.  If you have any ideas or suggestions leave me a comment and let me know :)

So what are you doing to make your Tuesday Bubbly? If you are at loss, go pj shopping for me!!!! jk. love you!

Link up and tell me what your up too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment