Sunday 18 December 2011

Film Shots

It's been a while since I've shot (and developed, especially!) any film. I used to take almost a roll a day and get them developed by the handful, but for some reason I've slowly stopped. Disposables will probably always be my favorite. No matter how many big body styles or Lomography cameras we get. Don't get me wrong, each of those are fun for their own reasons, but I love the effortless simplicity of a $4 disposable from the drugstore. I have a pile of them sitting unopened in my craft closet. These were shot on our Nikon F4 over the past several weeks. I kind of like letting a camera sit around for a while before developing it because seeing what is on it can be a surprise.

Today we're supposed to go look at a potential wedding venue, and then tomorrow two more. We're also picking up last minute crafty things for our Christmas gifts. This week is going to be so jam packed with crafting + baking + getting things ready. Wish us luck! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment