Wednesday 19 October 2011

Past, Present & Future...

My Past...

so every pay period i have a portion of my check set aside for me as an allowance. this helps me not spend a ton of money through out the pay period. i guess i just never realized how much money i spent until i sat down with my boyfriend and brought out the calculator.

last month i was extremely excited to get an extra pay check which meant... extra allowance!! i took a cash advance and bought a few nice things from an outlet in park city including the following 'past purchases'. you will then be directed into what i have purchased so far this pay period... and what my future purchases will be... 

all i can say is that i am so thrilled that i was able to find some really cute clothes for fall. with my new pants and boots and coats, i will be cozy and warm all winter long!

what is on your fall wishlist?

Photobucket
these pants...

Photobucket
...these boots
Photobucket
...this trench

Photobucket
this skirt...
Photobucket
...this cardigan

Photobucket
these tights...

My Present...
Photobucket
this coat...

Photobucket
...this dress
[ps. i was super stoked about this dress because it's not even in stores yet. the day i bought it they had them stowed away in the back. i had a young gentleman help me return a few items and i made mention to this dress that was out on a manequin on the floor. and he said that he would run to the back, get me my size, and let me purchase it so he could see if it looked cute on or not. so of course, i did. and i'm in love with this dress. it's so cute.]
My Future...
Photobucket
these flats... 

No comments:

Post a Comment