Thursday 27 October 2011

beauty of a field.

Photobucket

There is something about white well I guess a little yellowish colored fields that inspire me.  I am not sure if it is because ever since I was a little girl I always imagined getting married (me or watching someone) in a field.  Very simple, yet, breath taking at the same time.  When I cam across this field It was exactly what I always imagined so I knew, JUST KNEW,  I wanted to photograph it.  I couldn't help but fall in love with the large tree just hanging out in the middle. It looks like a scene from a movie, or maybe what country singers describe in their songs.  Hope you enjoy!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

boots: LA fashion district
pants, dress, scarf: forever 21
watch: Michael Kors
sunglasses: Ray Bans


No comments:

Post a Comment