Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Ring...

so, as promised, i have put a picture of me and my ring. it's gorgeous. you can't tell from this picture but it is a circle cut diamond atop a circle halo, atop a cushion halo.

i am in love with this ring. it's sooooo gorgeous. but i have some sad news.

the reason that i do not have a magnificent picture of this ring, is because...

my boyfriend got the ring a few weeks ago, and to keep me from finding it in our home, he kept it at his brother's house. while his brother was wearing it (ha) he noticed that there was a tiny little stone missing on the profile of the ring...

at this point it was too late to send it back and have the jeweler fix it as marcos wouldn't have gotten it back in time for his planned proposal. so he proposed and told me that eventually we would want to have it fixed.

i didn't want to have a piece missing and it tore at my brain knowing that there was something missing. so on tuesday evening, after only 3 days of having the ring, i parted with it. the jeweler is fixing it as we speak and i am going to be able to go pick it up tomorrow!!!

i will have more pictures then!! but you can kind of get the idea here... ps - sorry about the crazy hair and tired eyes. it was late!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment