Wednesday 26 October 2011

Little Bit Of Lace

I've been churning out outfit posts like mad lately. I guess it's because getting dressed is the only part of my day that is guaranteed. Well, on errand days at least! I wore this yesterday to go thrifting in. Thrifting in wedges might not sound like a good idea but these shoes are incredibly comfortable. I found this dress in a Forever 21 bag (tags still attached and all) and I have no clue when I bought it. To be honest I'm not crazy about it, but whatever. I guess I needed to give it a go.

I saw how bad my roots were yesterday so I finally redyed my hair last night. Thinking I might give straight hair a go in a few weeks the next time I dye it. We'll see. No promises. Anywhoo - the thrifting gods must have been smiling on me because I racked up! Coats on top of coats on top of coats (srsly! So many!) on top of jackets and bags and shoes, oh my! I might need to do a proper haul post for everything I got yesterday! Mike has been feeling a bit under the weather so I'm not sure if our Wedding Wednesday DIY will get finished in time today or not! If it doesnt, I promise it'll be ready next week! And maybe I'll do a video haul to make up for it (eh?!). Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday! xo

Forever 21 dress
Target cardigan
Target tights
Target wedges
Ross purse

No comments:

Post a Comment