Friday 7 October 2011

Instant Replay: The Past Week

Good morning Honeybees! Mike and I are about to set off on a fun Oktoberfest adventure a few hours from our house and then I'll head into work tonight. We've got our heart set on finding some awesome pieces today so keep your fingers crossed for us! Here's a few photos from last weekend that I haven't shared yet! (Unless you follow me on Instagram/Twitter!)

at my friend kristen's wedding. this was the front door to the reception hall but i think it'd make the cutest altar!
a sneaky sneak peek at my new tattoos! can't wait for color.
the sweetest gift from heather! we love them so much!
thrifting fun
mini apple pies!
waffle house coffee after a morning of yard sales
new shoes!
georgia trying to lay like pip
pip showing georgia how it's done


What are your plans for this weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment