Wednesday 26 October 2011

Oh How Pintersting!!!

I did it.  I couldn't take it anymore.  After all the love from last Friday's post I decided to join in on pinteresting Wednesdays. 

I have been thinking a lot about fall, (obviously) and decorating my home.  Now, I know all of this will probably not be possible until I am an established housewife but until then I can dream right?!
My bestest friend is the BEST at decorating, and I know she gets it from her wonderful mother.  Their homes are seriously pottery barn/pinterest site all in one.  Amazing if you ask me.  To be inspired by beautiful homes and perfect decorations here are some pictures I found on Pinterest this week. 
google

enjoy :)


house decorations. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

warm ciders.  and entertainment. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

pumpkin foods. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
all imagine via Pinterest. 

I am so excited to be apart of my first pinterest link up.  This is going to be fun :)

Happy HUMP day lovies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment