Thursday, 20 October 2011

Things I Love Thursday


Here's my happy list of all things lovely this week!

♥ this adorable photo ♥

♥ these gorgeous polaroids ♥

♥ this adorable gremlin applique ♥

♥ this pixar lamp halloween costume!!! ♥

♥ this cozy bedroom ♥

♥ this blown glass hermit shell ♥

♥ this texture on this photo ♥

♥ these pretty pretty macarons ♥

♥ this beautiful print + quote ♥

♥ this sweet/silly grandma meme ♥

Other things that are awesome: In need of any cute Halloween-inspired jewelry? A Cute Fear has you covered! ♥ Heather posted her wedding soundtrack on her blog and she's hosting a fundraiser for a friend who is in need of a kidney transplant. They have a $5000 goal and they're only partially there. Pop over to see if you can help! ♥ Easily Dunn posted a brilliant sweater-to-cardigan DIY! I must try this one. ♥ This awesome shark dress even though it's no longer available! ♥  The Pomodoro Technique is a life saver for me. I'm a huge fan and I use it daily. The idea is simple, but the results are surprising! 

Invites to places and things... because sales are always fun! PLNDR // Ideeli // Shop It To Me // Haute Look // Gilt Groupe // Beyond The Rack

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment